TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required before the release of goods. All goods remain the property of The Exhibition Business until full payment has been made.
- All prices shown exclude VAT.
- We reserve the right to alter this web site at any time and without notice.
- We will endeavour to dispatch goods within the guide times indicated; we cannot give any guarantees regarding deliveries and we shall not be liable for any loss arising from late delivery.
- Damaged, missing or otherwise unacceptable goods must be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt for claims to be considered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and check all goods upon receipt, prior to signing the delivery note. If the delivery note is not signed it will be assumed that the goods were delivered in good condition.
- The Exhibition Business does not operate a sale or return policy. Refunds will only be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- All products have a 1 year manufacturers guarantee against component failure and defects.
- Where graphics are required as part of your order every effort will be made to produce them as close as possible to the artwork supplied or approved; we cannot guarantee accurate colour matching in all circumstances.
- All product sizes and weights indicated on this site are approximate.