The LED Flood Light is the new stylish and economical way to illuminate a range of exhibition stands including Pop-ups, Formulate and a range of modular systems.
Don’t let the compact design fool you, this small LED light is still capable of producing 1200 lumen but still only consuming a small amount of energy, making it far more efficient than the halogen equivalents.
The LED Flood Light design doesn’t finish there, not only does the LED Flood Light use the latest in LED technology but they are also linkable from a single transformer. There is no need for extra transformers just link them together with handy linking cables. (X1 linking cable supplied with most kits, extra can be purchased separately).
- 12W Black LED spotlight (equivalent to 90W halogen)
- 1400 lm – Kelvin: 5500K
- Can be fitted onto Pop-Ups
- Can also be fitted to Hop-Ups (HUILF additional fitting required)
- Can also be fitted to Formulate (US901-C additional fitting required)
- Straight arm with 270° adjustable head
- Power lead with UK or Euro plug