The Exhibition Business work hard to make sure you order is produced to our high standards. In the unlikely event that you find something wrong, please contact us and explain the issue. We’ll do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Orders are made to your specification and/or personalised by you, consequently you may not cancel the order once you have placed it and no refunds can be offered. In the unlikely event that an item doesn’t meet our published specification, a refund may only be given at the sole discretion of the Exhibition Business. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
We Endeavour to ensure that the products are the same as described on our web site specifications, although on occasions some manufacturing differences may occur, where manufacturers upgrade the specifications without advising their distributors.
If you have a problem with your item, please call customer services on 020 8310 9190 or email us and our team of experts will be happy to assist you. For our returns policy and process please see below.
- The product(s) must be returned to us within 7 days of the date it was delivered to you.
- Please return the goods in the original packaging, with a copy of the delivery note, We recommend taking a picture of the product and packaging before returning to provide documentation in the event of damage in transit.
- Please ensure the goods are well packaged and if possible use a fully insured courier service. If goods are damaged in transit on return, the sender will need to make a claim with the courier service used. For this reason, we will reject deliveries that are damaged to aid with any claims.
- The product(s) should be in a saleable condition.
- Exhibition Business is only able to accept items that have not been damaged (except in transit), altered or used, hired or displayed in any way.
- If the goods are proved to be suitable for the purpose they were purchased, we may at our discretion accept a return of goods, but this may be subject to a restocking charge of 25% of the value of the goods in question.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept retun on Custom prints – Bespoke or specially made to a customer’s specification items unless faulty or damaged
The refund amount will be for the product cost with VAT minus delivery costs and credit card charges unless stated otherwise.
Damaged Or Faulty Goods
In the rare event that your goods are delivered damaged or faulty, please sign for them as 'damaged' or 'unchecked' if possible. Please then contact us within 24 hours of delivery by calling 020 8310 9190 or emailing us to arrange for a replacement to be sent out if appropriate. We advise taking a picture and/or video of the damage to document the issue with the product(s).
You will be provided with a Returns Authorisation Number by our customer services team to return your damaged/faulty goods.
How To Return Goods
Once you have obtained your Returns Authorisation Number, please write this clearly on the outside of the packaging. The address to be used for returns is: The Exhibition Business, Unit 5 Capital Industrial Estate, Crabtree Manorway South , Belvedere, Kent, DA17 6BJ.
We recommend taking a picture of the product and packaging before returning to provide documentation in the event of damage in transit.
Please ensure the goods are well packaged and if possible use a fully insured courier service. If goods are damaged in transit on return, the sender will need to make a claim with the courier service used. For this reason, we will reject deliveries that are damaged to aid with any claims.
When Will I Get My Refund
Your refund will be issued once the returned items have been received and checked. The refund will be issued to the card used to make the payment. Please note that this can take up to 10 working days depending on the card company.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.